Judd and Shani

Judd and Shani

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Well... I guess it's time to start updating my blog!

I guess I created an account who knows how long ago, then never did anything with it. I have no kids so my life really isn't going to be that interesting, but I'm going to blog about it anyway. :)
Judd and I got married last year, on July 31, 2010. We have one year of marriage under our belt and a lifetime more to come! I love him more and more everyday and I still can't believe I have been so lucky as to snag him. He's the man of my dreams and I can't wait until he's the worlds best husband AND dad! We're waiting until I'm further in school to take the mom/dad plunge, but we're both excited for when that day comes. We do have 2 "daughters", our 6 year old chocolate lab Kc and our 10 week old boxer Stitch. They keep us entertained for now. Puppies are hard work, a baby would be easier. When they wake up in the middle of the night I don't have to throw them in the grass and stand there for 20 minutes while I wait for them to do their thing. Plus I'll have help! I don't make Judd get up with the puppy unless I'm not home, but when it's our child he'll get half the duty too!

Judd and I met in the Air Force reserves in June 2008 where we are both medics. We dated for a year and a half until we got engaged, then the next summer we tied the knot. He loves hunting, camping, 4 wheeling, softball, watching football, and hanging out with me :) I like cooking and baking, and I'm getting more into crafts and sewing. I live to entertain and have people over, and spending time with my family. We live in Hyrum Utah in a little red brick house with our 2 dogs, 1 cat, and occasional beef cow. He is a weekend supervisor at Tremonton Autoliv and I am a unit clerk at Cache Valley Specialty Hospital. I'm currently doing my prerequisites for nursing school.

So there is a little background about us! I will from here on out keep my blog updated so if anyone is interested you can take a look! P.s. I typed this on the iPhone which I am AWFUL at typing on so hopefully there aren't too many mistakes!
Shani <3

No comments:

Post a Comment